These thermo-shakers provide intensive mixing and temperature control of samples in microtest tubes or PCR plate. The model of TS-100C offers the possibility of cooling samples down to 4°C.
- Fast reaching of specified mixing speed and maintenance of equal amplitude of rotation throughout the thermo-shaker block.
- Stability of maintaining the preset temperature in a wide range throughout the thermo-shakerás block surface.
- With the help of the temperature calibration function the user can calibrate the unit approx. ± 6 % of the selected temperature to compensate differences in the thermal behaviour of tubes from different manufacturers.
- LCD display indicates preset and current values of temperature, speed and time of operation.
- Quiet motor operation, compact size, prolonged service life.
Functions of heating and mixing can be performed both simultaneously and independently, i.e. the units implements 3 devices in one:
- Dry-block thermostat.
- Genetic analysis: in extraction of DNA, RNA and further sample preparation.
- Biochemical study of enzymatic reactions and processes.
- Extraction of metabolites from cellular material.
|Temperature setting resolution:||0.1 °C|
|Stability:||± 0.1 °C|
|Temperature accuracy at + 37 °C:||± 0.5 °C|
|Speed control range:||250 to 1400 min-1|
|Acceleration time:||3 s|
|Orbital Ø:||2 mm|
|Display:||LCD, 16 x 2 signs|
|Digital time setting:||1 min to 96 h / non-stop (increments 1 min)|
|Max. continuous operation time:||96 h|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||205 x 230 x 130 mm|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|