The Digital Orbital Shaker is compact yet packed full of high-end features making it a dependable and versatile shaker for a vast range of protocols. A soft-start feature reduces spills from full vessels and adjustable speeds accommodate sensitive sample agitation to more vigorous applications. A non-stop optical motor feedback enables the unit to instantly adjust to weight changes and unbalanced loads for truly reproducible results.
- Suitable for use in incubators and cold rooms within the stated temperature range.
- Universal hi-lo platform and bungee cords allows you to create your own holding matrix for vessels of all shapes and sizes.
- Back lit display is easy to read. Time and speed can be separately set.
- Digital Orbital Shaker.
- Universal hi-lo platform.
- Skid-free rubber platform mat.
- 8 bungee cord set.
- Universal power adapter 110 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, with 4 interchangeable plug types.
|Speed range:||20 to 300 min-1, 1 min-1 increments|
|Orbit Ø:||19.0 mm|
|Timer range:||0 to 49 h, 1 s increments or continuous|
|Max. load:||4.5 kg with an overload protection cut out|
|Mains supply:||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz with 4 interchangeable plug adapters|
|Ambient conditions:||2 to 40 °C; 20 to 80 % r.h., non-condensing|
|Useable dimensions:||279 mm x 279 mm|
|Overall dimensions:||314 mm x 197 mm x 310 mm|