First high-speed centrifuge and magnetic stirrer combined into one unit. This design innovation enables a substantial cost savings for labs by not having to purchase 2 pieces of equipment because the MagFuge®
does it all.
The high-speed centrifuge is designed to give you max. speed and flexibility and is comfortable and easy to use. Safety features ensure it will not operate when the lid is open, a rotor is jammed, or the unit is out of balance. Ideal for most protocols requiring fast spins. Appropriate for PCR, microfilter cell separation, and HPLC protocols.
The magnetic stirrer offers a powerful magnetic coupling that ensures consistent accurate alignment of the stir bar that significantly reduce the chance of spin-outs. After hours of continuous use, the unit remains cool ensuring sample integrity. A silicone mat is included to help prevent spills and to help keep vessels stable.
- The housing is made from a durable chemically resistant ABS and PC, which makes the unit easy to clean. The maintenance free design helps lower the cost of ownership.
- The modern low-profile design is compact and has a small footprint for labs with limited bench space and height .
- An easy to use back-lit digital control panel for time, speed and operations ensures effective outcomes and streamlines the work flow process by allowing for quick set up.
- A programmable digital control for speed, time, reverse or oscillating direction enables protocols to be controlled precisely for better results.
- Low noise level helps users stay focused in the lab.
- Manual lid override allows users to open lid in case of a power failure and prevents loss of samples.
- Safety features incl. imbalance and tilt safety cut-out, as well as a safety interlock lid that is designed to prevent opening while rotor is turning.
- A rotor sensing technology that prevents the magnetic stirrer rotor from being used above 2,500 rpm is incl.
- Tool-free rotor exchange saves time and storage space.
- Long-life, maintenance free brushless motor.
- High quality rare-earth magnets in stirrer rotor ensure strong magnetic coupling.
, 5 ml tube rotor, 1.5 / 2.0 ml tube rotor, stirrer rotor, 12 tube adapters (0.2 ml), 12 tube adapters (0.5 ml), 2 silicone mat for stirrer lid, 2 stir bars, 1 low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 cord sets.
500 to 12,500 rpm
|RCF:||15 to 9,800 x g|
|Capacity:||12 place 1.5 / 2.0 ml tube rotor (24 ml max.)|
6 place 5 ml tube rotor (30 ml max.)
|Run time ranges:||0:30" to 60á:00" min (0á:05" increments)|
500 to 12,500 rpm
|Capacity:||3 l max.|
Ø of vessel not to exceed 130 mm
|Run time ranges:||stirrer mode: 0:30" to 60á:00" or continuous (0á:05" increments)|
oscillating stirrer mode: 1á:00" to 60á:00" or continuous
oscillating period: 0:30" to 15á:00" (0:15" increments)
|Stir bar dimensions:||40 x 12 mm cylindrical shape|
|Plate dimensions:||130 mm Ø|